這些可免費下載的資源位於頂端 [展覽] 標籤下方。 這些資料會介紹團體造訪期間可探索之物品和主題的相關資訊，也一併附上課程連結。
預約的團體可以獲得講解員提供的免費導覽解說，並且提供許多討論機會，可以激發批判性思考。 預約導覽之團體至少需包含 20 名學生，且導覽視實際情況提供。
我們的研討會可讓參與者更深入地瞭解與展覽相關的主題，並能激發學生的創造力。 預約創意研討會之團體至少需包含 20 名學生，且研討會視實際情況提供。
Explore our current and upcoming touring exhibitions:
- Annie Leibovitz A Photographer’s Life 1990-2005
Visit our What's On page for a full description of these exhibitions.
本次展出適合中學生，尤其是藝術學生。作品包括演員和藝術家等知名人物的肖像，如萊昂納多•迪卡普里奧（Leonardo DiCaprio）、傑米•福克斯（Jamie Foxx）、懷孕的黛米•摩爾（Demi Moore）、斯嘉麗•詹森（Scarlett Johansson）、妮可•吉德曼（Nicole Kidman）和布拉德•皮特（Brad Pitt）。其他的獨特作品包括萊伯維茨（Leibovitz）在20世紀90年代記錄下的塞拉耶佛圍城事件和希拉蕊•克林頓（Hillary Clinton）入選美國參議院的選舉現場。諸多風景照也在此次展覽中展出。
- Photography: Fun with Photograms
- Photography: Colour and Composition
- Architecture Adventure
Schools can book on to one or more workshop, subject to availability. Limited to 40 pax per workshop.
Photography: Fun with Photograms: For Primary and Secondary students
Experimenting with light and composition in a darkroom environment, create and develop your own photogram using traditional print photography methods. 1 hour.
Photography: colour and composition: For Primary and Secondary students
Embark on a journey of colours in this digital workshop which introduces the important interplay between colour and composition. Photographs will be emailed to your school for your own use. 1 hour.
Architecture Adventure: For Pre-school, Primary and Secondary students
Free Pre-visit Resources for Educators downloadable here:
All architecture workshops include a tour of the museum, take-away printed resources, and hands-on, creative activities tailored to the students’ ages and abilities.
Pre-school/Lower Primary: Enjoy a specially-written and illustrated story about Ah Tek and his adventure with different animal friends. Enjoy singing and dancing to the Building Shapes song (the free MP3 file will be emailed to you on booking), and find shapes on a tour of the ArtScience Museum building. 1 hour.
Upper Primary: Explore structure and shapes in this interactive tour and workshop. Enjoy an illustrated story, understand the key features of the ArtScience Museum building, learn how buildings stay up, and in teams, construct a new and iconic accommodation block.
Secondary: Enjoy an interactive tour of the iconic ArtScience Museum building, including sketching and design activities. Complete your journey with a team construction challenge, where using new materials, you need to design and build an accommodation block with a difference. 1.5 hours
|Exhibition1 and Workshop2||$13.00|
|Workshop only2 & 3||$3.00|
1 Admission to all exhibitions on show at the time of visit.
2 Not available on weekends and public holidays. Advance booking of at least 5 working days required.
3 Applies to Ongoing Workshops only.
- School Group rates apply to Pre-school, Primary, Secondary, Junior College (JC), Centralised Institute (CI) and Institute of Technical Education (ITE) college students.
- For every ten paying primary, secondary, JC, CI and ITE college students, an educator gets free entry. For every five paying pre-school students, an educator gets free entry. Usual admission charges apply for additional visitors.
- For every ten paying students, an educator can participate in the workshop for free. A workshop fee of $5 applies for each additional educator.
- Please ensure that the chartered bus driver is familiar with the alighting point, Sands Expo and Convention Centre.
- Please check for to the museum once your students are alighted.
Arrival and Admission
- Please plan on arriving at the museum 20 minutes before your scheduled visit to allow time for payment and admission.
- Please have a total count of students and teachers before making payment.
- All large school bags need to be checked in with our Visitor Services staff in the museum lobby.
- A museum Docent will meet your group when you arrive.
- All requests to change or cancel existing bookings must be made in writing via email to MuseumGroupBooking@marinabaysands.com. In the email, include your name, telephone number, name of the school and date of booking.
- Three-day advance notice is required for cancellation of bookings.
Payment and Refund Policies
- Tickets will only be issued upon receipt of full payment.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on tickets once payment is processed.
- Tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Conditions of sale apply.
- Please notify us of any access needs when making your booking.
- Wheelchairs are available, free of charge, on a first-come, first-served basis. Please approach our Visitor Service staff for assistance.
Consideration for Others
- Although discussion in the galleries is encouraged, please keep voices respectfully low.
- Please help to keep your group together during the whole course of the visit.
- Mobile phones must be turned off while in the galleries.
- Please ask your students not to run in the galleries.
Respect for Museum Objects
- Please ask your students not to touch any of the objects in the Museum. The invisible oil on the fingertips leaves a film on any surface touched. Over time, these marks attract dust and pollutants from the air, damaging and obscuring surfaces.
- Please ask your students to refrain from pointing or gesturing when close to unprotected works of art.
Photography & Video Recording
- Photography and filming are strictly prohibited in the galleries unless otherwise stated.
Food and Beverage
- Please do not carry or consume any food or drink.
- There are no designated picnic areas within the museum. However, subject to availability, we can sometimes accommodate smaller groups eating their packed lunches or snacks. Please call us to discuss this possibility in advance of your booking.
- In case of emergency, students should know that they can ask for help from a security guard or any museum staff. If there is an emergency at the museum, please follow the instructions of security and museum staff.
- Restrooms can be found on each floor.
- The museum reserves the right to ask groups or individuals behaving in an offensive or unreasonable manner to leave the site.